As Stevens Point Brewery expands into new territories, we continue to honor our long history in central Wisconsin by donating beer, hard cider, soda, and merchandise to local non-profit organizations and community groups for their events. It’s a small way of giving back to a hardworking community that has supported Point beer since 1857. Due to the amount of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee we can fulfill all of them. Please read our donation guidelines to ensure that your request fits our criteria before submitting the form below. Requests for donations must be received at least 14 days prior to an event.
- Public organization with a 501(c)3 or 501(c)6 tax exempt status
- Charity fundraisers supporting education, youth programs, community health, tourism, outdoor activities, the arts, etc.
- Located within Portage, Wood, or Marathon Counties
- Events must possess at least a Temporary Alcohol Beverage License (or “picnic license”) if and when serving Point beer
- An organization that is not a registered 501(c) 3 or 501(c)6
- A labor organization, fraternal organization, or other organization with a political agenda or affiliation
- Corporate events
Point Brewery is no longer accepting requests via mail, email, or phone. Filling out this form does not guarantee a donation. We will contact you only if we are able to fulfill your request. Qualified organizations are limited to one donation receipt within a 12-month period. Point Brewery will only respond to complete request forms from groups and organizations that fit our criteria. All donations must be picked up from our warehouse between 8:00 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, unless otherwise arranged.